THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"MY TEACHER , MY HERO"

Terorr and strict thats the first impression to teachers.When I enter prep school I was so afraid but I realized that teachers are kind.Teachers are considered as our second parents.For 8 hours we are in our school so in that hours we are with our teachers who guide us and advise us.I consider them as My hero,because of them there will be no engineers that will build houses and buildings ,there will be no nurses and doctors that will cure our illness.Because of them we learn many things aside from the moral values that are teach by our parents.They teach us how to write,read and count.This are the simple things but they 've been contribute a lot for us.They are all part of our lives.Tthey also heip us reach our dreams in life.Thry teah us to do the right things and goog behavior.Thanks for our teachers.Lets salute to our teachers,because there are our hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment