THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

'Computer is useful'

T.L.E,technology and livelihood education.In our forth year class in T.L.E,I enjoyed it,I learn many thing.
In our class in computer we learn also about blogging,the history of internet.
If we are making something we always encounter problems.In computer sometime the mouse pointer stick,and also if there s no internet.
I simply wait for the internet to be available.
Moving on I totally enjoyed our class in computer.And I will be more interested in doing such activities that will improve my computer skills.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is some kind of unique,but you must add more to your posts,because I'm not satisfy in what you've done....

    ReplyDelete
  3. mMm...nice but....you should add more...it seems to be short...hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there!!

    I enjoyed reading your blog but I suggest that you must add more informations about your topic so that the readers will be encourage to read your posts...

    one more thing...before you post your blog, you must see the words which are not correctly spelled...

    but you have done a great job!!keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete